Eurobattery Minerals receives the final verdict of the Hautalampi mining concession proceeding

The mining company Eurobattery Minerals AB has announced that it has received the final verdict of the Hautalampi mining concession proceeding. The
final verdict has an appeal period of 30 days.

Eurobattery Minerals owns 40% of the FinnCobalt Oy and Hautalampi project. Eurobattery Minerals plans to acquire the remaining 60% of the owner company FinnCobalt Oy during the first half of 2023.

The mining concession will give FinnCobalt Oy all rights to exploit all mineral resources located in the mining concession area. The Company already owns 93% of the total concession area of 277 hectares. The remaining land hold is owned by the local parish and private landowners that will be paid a compensation of a total of EUR 27,000 due in three months’ time.

“The completed mining concession proceeding in Hautalampi brings us one step closer to a much needed European battery mineral mine. We have the full right to exploit all the mineral resources in the area according to Finnish mining law. Along with completing the environmental permit application, we are planning for the pre-feasibility study at the beginning of 2023,” said Roberto García Martínez, CEO of Eurobattery Minerals AB.

Previous articleVolvo Group and Pilot Company to create partnership for charging network in North America
Next articleK9 Gold signs share purchase agreement to acquire the James Bay Lithium Project, N. Quebec